Alex Aniston is the half brother of Jennifer Aniston, an American actress and producer. She rose to international fame for her role as Rachel Green on the television sitcom Friends from 1994 to 2004.
His step-mother’s other ancestry includes English, Irish, Scottish, and a small amount of Greek. His father’s ancestry is from the Greek island of Crete. He has a brother named John Melick. His step-godfather was actor Telly Savalas, one of her father’s best friends.
Alex Aniston’s family moved to New York City when he was a child. Despite his father’s television career, he was discouraged from watching television, though he found ways around the prohibition. When he was six, he began attending a Waldorf school. His parents divorced when he was nine.
|Real Name||Alex Aniston|
|Age (As of 2023)||33 years old|
|Famous As||Half-Brother of Jennifer Aniston|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in in meters- 1.80 m|
in feet inches- 5’ 10”
in centimeters- 180 cm
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 72 kg|
in pounds- 158 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||44-32-35|
|Shoe Size (US)||12.5|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Not Married|
|Zodiac Sign||Not Any|
|Siblings||Jennifer Aniston, John Melick|
|Net Worth (approx.)||Not Known|
|Social Media Accounts|
|Instagram Id||Not Active|
|Does he smoke?||Yes|
|Does he drink alcohol?||Yes|
How Old Is Alex Aniston?
- Alex Aniston is Jennifer Aniston’s half-brother.
- His age is 33 and he lives a nomadic lifestyle.
- During the course of a six-month period, Alex Aniston lived out of a clapped-out van, traveling up and down California’s coastline, selling animal skulls to make ends meet as well as attending political protests to make a statement.
- His family attended premieres and red-carpet events when he was a child.
- He grew tired of Hollywood more importantly of all the fame his half-sister was receiving as she became an A-lister as he grew up.
Alex Aniston Family
- Alex Aniston’s full name is Alexander ‘AJ’ Aniston.
- Jennifer’s father, John, remarried after splitting from Nancy. In 1984, John married Sherry Rooney. In 1989, they welcomed a son together, Alexander “AJ” Aniston. Jennifer’s second half-brother is AJ.
- Jennifer and AJ shared a close bond, with AJ being her only biological sibling and living a few miles away from each other in Los Angeles.
- He last appeared with Jennifer at the premiere of her film Along Came Polly in 2004, when he was 14. AJ keeps a low profile, unlike Jennifer and her half-brother John.
- While AJ is not as involved in the entertainment industry as Jennifer and John, he still makes appearances for special occasions.
- Almost nine years later, during the Burning Man music festival, he opened up to a Daily Mail reporter and shared his views on his sister with him when asked for a comment.
“I’ve been getting questions about Jennifer ever since I was in middle school…It’s been a pain in my ass for years now. I can’t say anything about it.”
- It has been reported that AJ, who lives a nomadic lifestyle, has inked the words “Live Free” across the chest of his body and “Down to Cuddle” on the lower half of his stomach.
- AJ expresses his commitment to his lifestyle by tattooing his own body in a symbolic way – a reminder of his freedom, as well as a reminder that he is always open to affection.
- There have been no public interviews in which Jennifer has spoken about him in any way.
- This has led to speculation that AJ’s tattoos are a statement about his personal beliefs and a way to express himself without the need for public interviews.
- It is a way for him to communicate silently and directly with those who see his tattoos.