AOA is a South Korean girl group formed by FNC Entertainment which debuted on August 9, 2012. There were eight members in the original line-up in 2012: Choa, Jimin, Yuna, Youkyung, Hyejeong, Mina, Seolhyun and Chanmi. In 2016, Youkyung left the group.
Choa left in 2017 for mental health reasons. Mina left in 2019 for her acting career, and Jimin left in 2020 due to bullying allegations. After their contracts expired, Yuna and Seolhyun left. Chanmi is the only member of the group at the moment.
Who Is Hyejeong?
- Hyejeong was born in Seoul, South Korea. She is fluent in both English and Korean.
- She loves her Korean heritage and is proud of her roots.
- Hyejeong age is 30 years old who was born on August 10, 1993.
- Her height is 172 cm (5’8’’) and body weight is 48 kg (105 lbs).
- Her blood group is ‘A’.
- Instagram user Id is – ‘@dongdong810‘.
- She is the only child of her parents.
- She always makes sure to keep in touch with her extended family.
- She has a strong connection to her home country and visits frequently.
- She always encourages others to learn about and appreciate their own culture and heritage.
- In her childhood and now, she was shy, but she became more open and talkative once she knew people.
- Her shyness may have caused her to be more open and talkative when she got to know people, because she felt more comfortable with them.
- In high school, she became a cheerleader and a promotional model and gained more confidence.
- She was also more willing to take risks and try new things, which helped her to become more successful.
- She found that the more she opened up and was willing to take risks, the more successful she became.
- She succeeded at a supermodel pageant until the third preliminary round after her mom signed her up.
- Prior to appearing in AOA, she starred in SBS drama ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’.
- She performed on the first season of The Romantic & Idol with MBLAQ’s Mir and 2PM’s Jun.K.
- She gained popularity with her performance, and now uses yoga to keep her body and mind in good shape.
- Her cooking is so skillful that it has become her signature dish.
- She often gives cooking demonstrations and shares recipes and tips to help others learn how to make the perfect Kimchi.
- Her cooking skills have earned her a lot of recognition within the AOA members, so much so that she is known as the one who makes the best Kimchi out of them all.
- She often shares her recipes and tips with others so that they can also make the perfect Kimchi.
- As a result, she and Seolhyun are said to be the members who eat the most out of the group.
- She is seen as a humble and kind person who is not afraid to share her knowledge, and this resonates with people who appreciate her attitude and prefers to stay simple by wearing a hoodie and some shorts.
- Hyejeong’s ideal type: She emphasizes that she is looking for someone who is confident in themselves and who can be genuine with her. She wants someone who is not afraid to be vulnerable and who is comfortable with who they are, regardless of their background.
Who Is Seolhyun?
- Seolhyun was born in Bucheon, South Korea on January 3, 1995.
- Her birth name is Kim Seol Hyun (김설현).
- She is 28 years old.
- Her older sister is likely to be a few years older than her, since she is the elder one.
- Seolhyun height is 167 cm (5’6″) and body weight is 47 kg (103 lbs).
- Her position is the group is Lead Dancer, Vocalist, Center, Face of the Group.
- Her passion for singing and dancing may have been encouraged by the school club band and may have been a major factor in her decision to pursue a career in music.
- Her exposure to the different music styles, instruments and vocal techniques at the club band likely helped her develop her skills and build more confidence in her abilities.
- After that, she was admitted to a high school with an arts focus.
- She has been playing piano since she was a child.
- Being part of the club band likely enabled her to form connections with experienced musicians, gain access to a variety of musical styles, and build her skills in a supportive environment.
- While in junior high, she served as a promotional model for one of her teachers.
- She met the current manager of FNC Entertainment after participating in the Smart Uniform Model contest.
- She wore braces before her debut.
- Among the AOA members, she and Hyejeong consume the most food.
- Swimming is Seolhyun’s favorite sport. Seolhyun’s love of swimming likely contributes to her high food consumption, as she needs to replenish her energy after intense physical activity.
- In 2016, she filmed more than 15 commercials.
- There is a mole her tongue.
- Her Instagram Id is, ‘s2seolhyuns2‘.
- There is a common misconception that she looks like a combination of Naeun (APink) and Bora (SISTER).
- She starred in the FT Island music video for “Severely.”.
- In 2012 she appeared in “Seo-Young, My Daughter”, “Ugly Alert” (2013), and “Orange Marmalade” (2015).
- In September 2016, it was announced that Seolhyun and Zico from Block B had broken up for personal reasons.
- Seolhyun’s ideal type: She has expressed that she likes men who take the time to take care of their appearance and also have a good attitude. She believes that a person’s smile is a reflection of their inner kindness and she is attracted to that.
Who Is Chanmi From AOA?
- Im Chan-mi is a South Korean actress who was born on January 5, 1985.
- She was born and raised in Daegu, South Korea.
- She began her career as a model before transitioning to acting in 2006.
- Im Chan-mi is best known for her roles in popular Korean dramas such as “Bridal Mask” (2012), “Good Doctor” (2013), and “The Uncanny Counter” (2020). She has also appeared in films such as “Gabi” (2012) and “The Face Reader” (2013).
- Her Instagram account id is, ‘chanmi_96a‘.
- She is also a trained martial artist and has won several awards in various martial arts competitions.
- She is particularly skilled in taekwondo, which she began practicing at a young age.
- She has been praised for her versatility as an actress and her ability to portray a wide range of characters.
- She has won several awards for her acting, including the Best New Actress award at the 2009 KBS Drama Awards.
날 사랑하는 사람은 이제 남아있지 않을 거야’
라고 생각하며 점점 작아지고 있을 때 불안과 걱정이 파도처럼 나를 집어삼키려고 할 때면 꼭. 아주 이르지도 늦지도 않은 타이밍에 마음을 보내주셔서 지금도 걸어갈 수 있네요 정말 감사한 삶이에요
- She is also known for her philanthropic work.
- She has been involved in various charitable organizations, including the Korea Childhood Leukemia Foundation and the Korean Association for Persons with Intellectual Disabilities.
- She talks while sleeping. This is known as somniloquy, or sleep talking.
- She also sleepwalks which is another type of parasomnia that involves getting up and walking around while still asleep.
- Chanmi’s ideal type: “She is looking for someone who is able to share her interests and has their own individual personality, someone who understands her and respects her choices, and is willing to join her in activities that she enjoys without forcing her to do things that she doesn’t want to do.”