Rosé, Korean-New Zealand singer and dancer and Kang Dong-won, a South Korean actor known for Too Beautiful to Lie, Vanishing Time: A Boy Who Returned, Peninsula, Broker and many more. Though the rumour is unconfirmed by YG (a South Korean multinational entertainment agency established in 1996).
Are Rosé And Kang Dong-won Dating?
- Rumors of a relationship between Rosé and actor Kang Dong-won, have surfaced.
- YG Entertainment, the agency of both Rosé and Kang Dong-won, commented “We cannot confirm their private lives”.
- The rumored couple has not yet responded to the rumors.
- Fans of both celebrities are eagerly awaiting confirmation from either party.
- The two were seen wearing necklaces and clothes from the same brand at a gathering of fashion industry people, which spread rumors of a romantic relationship between them.
- Both celebrities denied the rumors and stated that they were nothing more than friends.
- The necklaces were just a coincidence and their outfits were just a fashion statement.
YG Entertainment said,
“As it is the artist’s private life, it is impossible to confirm. Rosé’s dating rumors are not true. I would be grateful if you could help prevent the spread of false information.”
- Also, Chinese media and domestic online communities have recently speculated about romance rumors between Rosé and Kang Dong-won.
- There were rumors of a romantic relationship after a photo of them at a meeting spread.
- As rumors spread, YG Entertainment revealed directly that it was false this morning, while fans’ curiosity grew.
Who Is Rosé From Blackpink?
- Roseanne Park is a singer and dancer who lives in Seoul, South Korea.
- In August 2016, Rosé made her debut as a member of Blackpink after signing with South Korean label YG Entertainment following a successful audition in 2012.
- Rosé released her first solo album, R, in March 2021. Among Korean female soloists, the album sold 448,089 copies in its first week.
- As a result, the lead single “On the Ground” became Korean female soloist’s highest charting song on Billboard Hot 100, ARIA Singles Chart, and UK Singles Chart, reaching the top five domestically.
- This song became the first by a Korean solo artist to top the Billboard Global 200 and earned Rosé two Guinness World Records. Its second single “Gone” topped the charts in South Korea as well.
Who Is Gang Dong-won?
- Born on January 18, 1981, in Busan, South Korea
- Also known as Kang Dong-won
- Studied mechanical engineering at Hanyang University
- Started his acting career in 2000 and has been active since then
- Represented by Creative Artists Agency (USA)
- Primarily known for his work as an actor.