beabadoobee previously known as Bea. Besides singles like “Coffee” and “Susie May,” she has also released an EP called Lice that includes four songs. Her record label is Dirty Hit, an independent label in the UK.
Her genre is Indie rock, Alternative rock, Indie pop, Alternative/Indie, Lo-fi, bedroom pop, Space rock, Folk-pop, Slacker rock. She attended Sacred Heart High School. She released five extended plays under the independent label Dirty Hit: Lice, from 2018 to 2021.
Beabadoobee performed at the 2020 NME Awards after winning the Radar Award, in Feb 2020. She posted the snippet of an unreleased song on Tiktok, which soon went viral across the social media platform, in Jan 2023.
She will start touring in Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Belgium, Norway, Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark which began in March 2023. She began dating British film director Soren Harrison, at the age of 15. She started dating Jacob Erland, a photographer and director, in July 2022.
|Real Name||Beatrice Kristi Ilejay Laus|
|Birthday||3 June 2000|
|Age (As of 2023)||22 years old|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in in meters- 1.64 m|
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 57 kg|
in pounds- 125 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||34-28-36|
|Shoe Size (US)||6|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Not Married|
|Birthplace||Iloilo City, Philippines|
|Parents||Name Not Known|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$1 million|
|Does she smoke?||No|
|Does she drink alcohol?||No|
|Social Media Accounts|
Informational Facts About beabadoobee
- beabadoobee hometown is Iloilo City, Philippines.
- At the age of 3, Bea moved to Camden Town, London, England.
- Since her parents wanted to give her more opportunities, they decided to move to London where they believed she would have access to better educational and career options.
- With her real name, she came up with her stage name.
- Her favorite Disney soundtracks are those from Tarzan and The Lion King.
- Tonkotsu is one of her favorite restaurants in London.
- She became interested in music more with film soundtracks, such as Wes Anderson’s films and the Juno soundtrack.
- She loves to explore new genres and is always looking for new music.
- She also enjoys cooking and baking, and often experiments with new recipes.
- She loves to spend time with her friends and family, chatting and laughing.
- She originally planned to become a teacher or nun in a nursery school.
- Because she enjoyed writing stories, she dreamed of becoming a nursery school teacher.
- She was inspired by the stories she heard from children, and she thought that writing music might be a good way to share those stories with others.
- She also found comfort in the idea of creating music that would bring joy to people’s lives.
- She felt that music was a powerful tool for conveying emotion and that it could be used to help people connect with each other and share experiences.
- The idea of being able to bring a little bit of joy to someone’s life was particularly inspiring to her.
- Her musical influences include The Moldy Peaches, Elliott Smith, Pavement, The Beatles, Galaxie 500, Mazzy Star, and Daniel Johnston.
- She is currently dating Jacob Erland.
- Sleepless in Seattle is her favorite Tom Hanks film.
- Eyeliner would be her only makeup product if she was stuck on a deserted island.
- At the age of twelve, she stopped playing the violin after playing it for seven years.
- As a 17-year-old, Bea bought her first guitar when she was able to afford it.
- Soren Harrison is the name of her ex-boyfriend.
- She has a younger brother named Elijah.
- Her high school years were spent at Sacred Heart and Hammersmith Academies.
- She was a member of the swimming club at her school.
- She was passionate about swimming, so joining the club was a natural choice for her. Olives were her favorite snack because of their salty and savory flavor.
- Her ascendant is Pisces.