Billie Early, an import/export agent who is best known as the mother of Cameron Diaz, who has received various accolades, including nominations for four Golden Globe Awards and a British Academy Film Award. As of 2018, her films have grossed over $3 billion in the U.S., making her the fifth-highest-grossing actress at the domestic box office.
Billie Early is a very loving and caring mother. She always puts her children first and does whatever it takes to make sure they are happy and healthy. She spends quality time with them and encourages them to pursue their interests and passions.
|Full name||Billie Early|
|Date of birth||August 11, 1950|
|Age||73 years old (As of March 2023)|
|Place of birth||USA|
|Ethnicity||English and German ancestry|
|Daughters||Chimene and Cameron|
Billie Early Husband Emilio Diaz
Billie Early met Emilio for the first time at the Sugar Shack Up in Big Bear. Couple married after just nine months of dating, in 1991. Until Emilio’s passing in 2008, the couple were devoted to each other and they had cherished their marriage.
By profession, Billie’s husband was a foreman of the California oil company Unocal. They shared a strong passion and connection that led to a quick engagement and marriage. Although they had a relatively short time together, they made the most of it and built a life together while Emilio worked in the oil industry.
Billie Early Children
- Billie Early has two daughter named, Chimene and Cameron.
- Cameron father’s family is Cuban, and Diaz’s ancestors had originally moved from Spain to Cuba.
- Later they settled in Ybor City, Tampa, Florida, before moving to the Los Angeles area, where her father was born.
- Billie has predominantly English and German ancestry.
Billie Early Age
- Billie was born on August 11, 1950, in Los Angeles County, California.
- As of 2023, she is 73 years old.
What Is The Net Worth Of Billie Early?
- Billie Early’s net worth is about $2 million.
- She has also invested in a number of businesses, which has helped increase her net worth.