Hiyam McKelvey is the wife of Miguel McKelvey, an American businessman, and the co-founder and former chief culture officer of WeWork. Duo is very close to each other. Couple often travel together and take part in various activities. They have similar interests and values and enjoy spending time with each other.
|Full name||Hiyam McKelvey|
|Date of birth||Not Known|
|Age||45 years old (As of March 2023)|
|Place of birth||United States of America|
|Famous As||Ex-wife of Miguel McKelvey|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Weight||54 Kilograms (123 pounds)|
|Parent’s names||Not Known|
Who Is Hiyam McKelvey?
- Hiyam Khalifa, a former investment banker born in Detroit, before their divorce in 2017.
- Couple met while studying at the University of Oregon where they both received degrees in architecture.
- They got married in 2013 and have two children together.
- Hiyam is a fashion designer and founder of the clothing brand, HFS Collective.
- The brand focuses on creating sustainable and ethical fashion accessories.
- In 2012, she started HFS Collective shortly after graduating from the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in Los Angeles.
- Hiyam’s brand has gained popularity among celebrities, including Emma Watson and Selena Gomez.
How Old Is Hiyam McKelvey?
- Hiyam McKelvey age is 45 years old while her ex-husband, Miguel McKelvey is 48 years old, as of 2023.
- McKelvey grew up in a “five-mother collective” in Eugene, Oregon.
- His family started and ran a weekly newspaper called the Eugene Weekly.
Hiyam McKelvey Profession
Hiyam McKelvey is also involved in philanthropic work. She has partnered with organizations such as The Advancement Project and The Malala Fund to support social justice and education initiatives.
Hiyam and Miguel are known for their commitment to sustainability and have made efforts. The couple also supports various environmental and social causes through their foundation, The McKelvey Foundation.
Hiyam McKelvey Facts
- Hiyam McKelvey’s ex- husband, Miguel McKelvey graduated from South Eugene High School in 1992.
- For two years, he played on the Oregon Ducks basketball team.
- McKelvey announced that he would be leaving WeWork at the end of the month, in 2020.