Juan Trinidad Marin was Jenni Rivera’s first husband. He gained fame after marrying Jenni Rivera, a famous singer. They eventually divorced in 1992 after their marriage failed.
Further, Rivera was married three times and had five children. She gave birth to her first child, Janney, better known as Chiquis, (born 1985), while still in high school. She later married the baby’s father, José Trinidad Marín, and they had two more children: Jacqueline (born 1989) and Michael (born 1991).
|Full name||Jose Trinidad Marin|
|Date of birth||15 February 1964|
|Age||59 years (as of 2023)|
|Place of birth||Mexico|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Weight||67 Kilograms (148 pounds)|
|Wife||Jenni Rivera (Deceased)|
|Children||Janney Marín Rivera, a singer|
Jacqie Campos, an actress and
Michael Marin Rivera, reality TV star, an actor and artist
Why Jenni Rivera And José Trinidad Marín Marriage Ended?
- Jenni Rivera ended the marriage with José Trinidad Marín in 1992 citing physical and emotional abuse.
- Following the tragedy, Jenni filed a lawsuit against the José Trinidad Marín, claiming that he and his children were entitled to compensation.
- He has been the subject of controversy and criticism from some of Jenni Rivera’s fans and family members, who have accused him of physical exploiting her.
- Her younger sister Rosie confessed that Jenni’s ex-husband (Marín) used to sexually molest her, and was now doing the same to Chiquis, in 1997.
- Physical examination showed he had done the same with Jacqie.
- The molestation case was opened in 1997 and Marín spent 9 years as a fugitive before he was apprehended in April 2006, convicted of sexual assault and rape and sentenced to more than 31 years in prison without parole.
How Old Is José Trinidad Marín?
- José Trinidad Marín was born on 15 February 1964 in and in 2023, he is 59 years old and still serving in jail.
- He was born in Mexico and his zodiac sign is Aquarius.
- Height: 5’10”
- By profession, he was a retired restaurant manager.
José Trinidad Marín Charges
- In prison, Trino is currently serving a sentence for sexual molestation.
- In 1997, Marin fled from Long Beach and remained a fugitive until 2006.
- The jury convicted him of eight felony counts, including three counts of lewd acts against children, three counts of oral copulation, one count of aggravated sexual assault, and one count of continuous sexual assault.
José Trinidad Marín And Jenni Rivera Age Gap
- There was a five-year age difference between Trino and Jenni Rivera.
- Trino was 20 years old when he and Jenni got married, while Jenni was 15.
People Also Ask
Jose Trinidad Marin is the ex-partner of the late Mexican-American singer Jenni Rivera.
Jose Trinidad Marin is in the news because he is the subject of a new documentary series, “Su Nombre Era Dolores,” which explores his relationship with Jenni Rivera and his involvement in her career.
Jenni Rivera and Jose Trinidad Marin had a tumultuous relationship, marked by infidelity and domestic violence. They were together for several years before finally separating in 1997.