Lyndrea Price is the sister of Serena Williams. She thanks sister Lyndrea Price after accepting Portrait of a Nation award, in Nov 2022. She was also seen cheering on Venus and Serena Williams during their matches and providing them with emotional support. She has also been seen helping them manage their press events and other activities, ensuring they have the best chance of success.
|Full name||Lyndrea Price|
|Date of birth||1978|
|Age||44 years old (As of March 2023)|
|Place of birth||United States of America|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
Who Is Lyndrea Price’s Dating?
After meeting at the party, she started dating Vernon Imani and eventually had a child together. It appears that they have a strong bond and are committed to each other as she has taken his last name and they share a daughter.
Lyndrea Price Facts
- Lyndrea Price age is 44 years old, as of 2023 born in 1978.
- By profession, she is an American costumer, marketer, and web designer.
- She specializes in creating custom websites for small businesses that are cost-effective, attractive, and easy to use.
- She also works with clients to develop effective marketing strategies that help them reach their goals.
- As of now, Lyndreais working at LP Development and Kellogg Company.
- Education: she holds a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology
- In 2001, she graduated from Howard University.
- Serena Williams and Venus Williams honored with Portrait of the Nation award.
Serena also thanked her her sister and wrote for her,
“Love you sis.”
“#TheNationalPortraitGallery Event was more than amazing. Honored to attend with Mr Bailey my Boss when I worked at PriceWaterhouseCoopers in DC. Thx L.A Mia remember this.”
“Congratulations to @serenawilliams for receiving the #portraitofanation award”
- At the ceremony, Venus Williams, a former World No. 1 in singles and doubles, received an honorary award.
- This award was in recognition of her achievements in the sport such as her seven singles titles at Grand Slams and her four Olympic gold medals.
- It was also a way to honor her longstanding commitment to equality and her philanthropic efforts.
- In 2013, Lyndrea joined Kellogg Company as a senior associate brand manager.
- As of 2023, her net worth is estimated to be $120 thousand.
- This is based on her assets, such as real estate, investments, and cash, minus any liabilities, such as loans or credit card debt.