Nicole Forester who was nominated for a Daytime Emmy in 2008 for her role on Guiding Light and currently appears as Christie on NBC’s Chicago Fire. She was born on November 19, 1972 in Ann Arbor, Michigan, U.S. She is married with Paul Brown in 2008 and couple has 2 children together, as of 2023. She filmed season two of Boss, the Golden Globe nominated drama series on Starz, in 2012.
|Real Name||Nicole Forester|
|Birthday||November 19, 1972|
|Age (As of 2023)||50 years old|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in in meters- 1.68 m|
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
in centimeters- 168 cm
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg|
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||35-26-37|
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Shoe Size (US)||6|
|Relationships & More|
|Children||Frances Eleanor and Paul Walker III|
|Birthplace||Ann Arbor, Michigan, U.S.|
|Education||Churchill High School in Livonia, Michigan|
|Parents||Name Not Known|
|Net Worth (approx.)||USD 4 million|
|Social Media Accounts|
|Instagram Id||Not Active|
|Youtube Channel||Not Active|
|Does she smoke?||Yes|
|Does she drink alcohol?||Yes|
|Love doing in spare time||Photography|
Reading Fictional Novels
Who Is Nicole Forester?
- Nicole Forester studied musical theater at Western Michigan University.
- At the age of 19, she attended the American Academy of Dramatic Arts.
- She also wanted to live in a larger city with more acting opportunities which is why she chose to move to Los Angeles at such a young age.
- She saw the move as an investment in her future providing her with the necessary skills and resources to pursue her dream.
- With a background in musical theater, she was well-equipped to handle the demands of the role and was able to showcase her talent on one of the most popular television shows in the US.
How Much Is The Net Worth Of Nicole Forester?
- Nicole Forester appeared in various TV movies including the Lifetime adaptation of the novel Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? and the Hallmark Channel original movie, The Wishing Tree.
- In addition, she had a recurring role as a doctor on the ABC medical drama Grey’s Anatomy as well as guest appearances on the NBC comedy series Will & Grace the CBS procedural drama Without a Trace, and the Fox sitcom, Raising Hope.
- She filmed season two of Boss in 2012.
- Her net worth is USD 4 million, as of 2023.
Nicole Forester Husband
In 2008, Nicole Forester married Paul Brown and they had two children together. Their names are Frances Eleanor, born on February 11, 2009 and Paul Walker III, born on October 14, 2010. The couple lived together happily for years. Both parents remain committed to doing what is best for the kids.
Nicole Forester Facts
- Nicole Forester was particularly drawn to German culture and language.
- She wanted to gain a deeper understanding of it.
- She enrolled in language classes at the Goethe Institut which is an internationally recognized language and cultural institute that provides educational programs to promote German language and culture.
- She is able to share his passion for knitting with the wider world by modeling for the book Greetings from Knit Cafe.
- In 2008, she was nominated for Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series.