Priscilla Murray Gibson was the mother of Tyrese Gibson who died on February 14, 2022 after being hospitalized with COVID-19 and pneumonia.
On Instagram Priscilla’s son wrote, “We as a family are broken and just can’t believe this”.
He shares a heart breaking video of himself holding his mom’s hand which read as, “On behalf of my family and everyone who ever spent anytime praying tor my mother This is the saddest moment of my life………. My sweet Valentine just passed away….. May the lord Jesus Christ and his angels open the doors of heavens and embrace her………. We as a family are broken and just can’t believe this……. May the lord Jesus Christ honor your walk with him and embrace you into the heavens……. From here on I ask that you HOLD MY HAND MOTHER and never let my hand go………. Like you held my hand as a child and a teen never let my hand go mother…..”
What Happened To Priscilla Murray Gibson?
- Priscilla Murray Gibson was in coma and admitted, in ICU, with Pneumonia.
- She caught Covid and got her so sedated she can’t breathe or even eat on her own.
- After a week of this his son wrote “This has been going on all week I haven’t posted [I’m doing it this time cause I feel helpless this is my cry for help.”
Priscilla Murray Gibson’s Son: Tyrese Gibson
- Tyrese Darnell Gibson is an American actor, singer, songwriter, rapper, and model.
- He was born on December 30, 1978, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Gibson started his career as a model and appeared in various music videos before making his acting debut in the film “Love Song” in 2000.
- He is best known for his roles in “2 Fast 2 Furious” “Transformers” and “Fast & Furious” film franchises.
- Gibson has also released several R&B albums, including “Tyrese” “2000 Watts” and “Open Invitation.”
- He has won several awards for his work including three NAACP Image Awards and a BET Award.
- In addition to his entertainment career, Gibson is also an author and has written two books: “How to Get Out of Your Own Way” and “Manology: Secrets of Your Man’s Mind Revealed” co-written with Rev Run.
- Gibson has also been involved in various philanthropic endeavors including founding the charity organization Love Circle Foundation in 2007.
- He has been married twice, first to Norma Mitchell from 2007 to 2009 with whom he has a daughter named Shayla, and then to Samantha Lee in 2017 with whom he has a daughter named Soraya.
- Gibson is active on social media, with millions of followers on platforms like Instagram and Twitter.