Quinta Brunson is an American writer, producer, actress, and comedian who was born on December 21, 1989 in Pennsylvania. She is 33 years old, as of 2023. Throughout her career, she has become well known for the line “He Got Money!”. She is extremely popular on Instagram with over 1.4 million followers. She has become an internet sensation due to her unique catchphrase and her ability to capture the attention of a large audience. Her success has been further aided by her frequent posts on Instagram, which have earned her a large number of followers.
She became the first Black woman to be nominated three times in the comedy category, at the 74th Primetime Emmy Awards. She has been featured in a variety of projects that span different genres and formats. She has experience in television series, voice acting, and sketch comedy, demonstrating her versatility as an actor.
As an actor, Brunson has appeared in television series such as iZombie, Single Parents, and Miracle Workers provided the voice for Lazor Wulf and Magical Girl Friendship Squad and appeared as the lead role in HBO’s sketch comedy series A Black Lady Sketch Show for its first season.
|Real Name||Quinta Brunson|
|Birthday||December 21, 1989|
|Age (As of 2023)||33 years old|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in in meters- 1.49 m|
in feet inches- 4’ 11”
in centimeters- 149 cm
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg|
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||38-28-35|
|Shoe Size (US)||7|
|Relationships & More|
|Husband||Kevin Jay Anik|
|Education||Charter High School for Architecture & Design|
|Mother||Norma Jean Brunson|
|Net Worth (approx.)||USD 8 million – USD 10 million|
|Social Media Accounts|
|Does she smoke?||Yes|
|Does she drink alcohol?||Yes|
|Love doing in spare time||Dancing, Writing|
Who Is Quinta Brunson?
- Quinta Brunson was born and grew up in West Philadelphia.
- Her name means “fifth” in Spanish and she is the youngest of five siblings.
- Her mother, Norma Jean Brunson, was a kindergarten teacher.
- Brunson was raised as a Jehovah’s Witness.
- While attending Charter High School for Architecture & Design, she became obsessed with comedy.
- She pursued her interest in comedy by taking an improv class.
- During her sophomore year, Brunson attended Temple University, and during the summer of her sophomore year, she took classes at Second City in Chicago.
- Soon after, she left college to pursue a career in comedy and quit college to pursue her dream.
Quinta Brunson Husband: Kevin Jay Anik
- Quinta Brunson is happily enjoying her life with Kevin Jay Anik.
- Duo tied knot in Sep 2021.
- He is a sales manager, by profession.
Quinta Brunson Movies List
- Up for Adoption
- Quinta vs. Everything
- New Girl
- Single Parents
- A Black Lady Sketch Show
- Big Mouth
- Lazor Wulf
- Magical Girl Friendship Squad
- Miracle Workers
- Abbott Elementary
- Cars on the Road
- Harley Quinn
- Party Down
Net Worth Of Quinta Brunson
Quinta Brunson signed a multi-year overall deal with Warner Bros. Television, in Aug 2022. She appeared in a recurring role on the third season of Miracle Workers, in 2021. She is also the writer, co-executive producer, and stars with Sheryl Lee Ralph, Lisa Ann Walter, Chris Perfetti, Tyler James Williams, and Janelle James.
She appeared as Dr. Charli Collier and her twin sister, Laila, in 2019. She co-starred in her first network pilot, the CW pilot The End of the World as We Know It, shortly after Brunson left BuzzFeed in 2018. Her net worth is USD 8 million – USD 10 million.