Stella Ciccone was born in Malawi, a southern African country and was living in an orphanage there before being adopted alongside her sister Estere, by global music superstar Madonna. Stella’s life changed drastically after the adoption as she was suddenly living in the United States and experiencing the glamour of life there.
Madonna Louise Ciccone, widely known as the ‘Queen of Pop’, is an American singer, actress, and songwriter. Her ability to constantly reinvent herself and her work, as well as her versatility in music production, song writing and visual presentation, has earned her great recognition in the industry. With a career spanning over four decades, Madonna is considered one of the most successful and influential musicians of all time.
Madonna has been a vocal advocate for adoption and has adopted several children from Malawi over the years. Also, she has donated millions of dollars to support the health and education of children in Malawi and has worked with the Malawian government to promote the rights of children and young people in the country.
Who Is Stelle Ciccone?
- Stelle Ciccone is an American celebrity child who gained recognition as the adopted daughter of Madonna Ciccone.
- She was born on August 24, 2012, in Malawi.
- Her biological father name is Adam and mother named, Patricia Mwale.
- As of 2023, Stelle Ciccone is 11 years old.
- Madonna adopted Stelle and her twin sister Estere from a Malawian orphanage in 2017.
- Stelle’s father, Adam, is a small-scale farmer in Malawi, and unfortunately, her mother passed away shortly after their birth due to complications from a caesarean section.
- Due to his low standard of living and the fact that they were too young, Adam was unable to care for his twin daughters after the loss of their mother.
- Adam wanted to give his daughters the best chance at life, and he knew that he could not provide for them.
- The orphanage could provide a safe haven for his daughters and give them access to educational and medical resources he could not provide.
- He subsequently placed them in an orphanage in Malawi.
- Adam’s decision to place the girls in the orphanage ultimately changed their lives for the better leading to their adoption by one of the world’s most famous figure ‘Madonna’.
How Stelle Ciccone And Madonna Met?
- Madonna had been visiting the Malawi orphanage where Stelle and Estere were staying and had formed a bond with them.
- She wanted to give them a better life and provide them with all the love and care they deserve.
- On her Instagram account in February 2017, Madonna announced that she had effectively adopted Stelle and her twin sister Estere.
- After spending a year with the twins in New York, she completed the adoption process.
Madonna’s Biological And Adopted Children
- Madonna’s biological children are Lourdes Maria Ciccone Leon, born in 1996, and Rocco Ritchie, born in 2000.
- Her adopted children are David Banda, a boy from Malawi whom she adopted in 2006 when he was one year old.
- Mercy James, a girl from Malawi, was adopted in 2009 at the age of four.
- Stelle and Estere are Malawian twins whom she adopted in 2017 at the age of four.
Stelle Ciccone On Instagram
- Besides Instagram, Stelle’s only social media presence is through her twin sister Estere’s account.
- On the account, they share daily videos and photos.
- Jacob Nicholas Caan Age, Father, Education
- Beaumont Gino Peele Age | Son Of Chelsea Peretti And Jordan Peele
People Also Ask
Stelle Ciccone was born on 24 August 2012.
Stelle Ciccone is 11 years old as of 2023.
Stelle Ciccone was born in Malawi.
Stelle Ciccone currently lives in New York, USA.
Stelle Ciccone’s father is Adam Mwale.
Stelle Ciccone’s mother is Patricia Mwale.
Stelle Ciccone’s adoptive mother is Madonna Louise Ciccone.
Stelle Ciccone has five siblings.