Suzanne Ekeler Adams is the son of Austin Ekeler, an American football running back for the Los Angeles Chargers of the National Football League (NFL). She attends his games and is often seen cheering him on from the sidelines. Austin has credited his mother for instilling a strong work ethic in him from a young age.
Suzanne Ekeler Adams Has Two Sons
Suzanne Ekeler Adams has two sons named Austin Ekeler and Wyett Ekeler, plays football at the University of Wyoming. Her husband’s name is not known. There is no information about Suzanne’s date of birth or age. Austin’s parents divorced when he was young and that his mother raised him as a single mother for some time.
Suzanne Ekeler’s Relationship with Austin Ekeler
Suzanne Ekeler Adams has been supportive of her son Austin’s football career. She has attended most of his games and practices and has taken him to private coaching sessions to help him develop his skills. She also provides moral support, including encouraging him to pursue his dreams and helping him stay motivated.
Suzanne Ekeler Adams Facts
- Suzanne Ekeler Adams has a great understanding of the game of basketball, which has helped her to be a successful coach.
- She also has a passion for teaching, which combined with her knowledge of the game has made her an effective mentor for her students and her son, Austin.
- She is a combination of knowledge, passion and directness has enabled her to give Austin a realistic view of the game helping him to stay focused and motivated to reach his goals.
- She has also been able to help her students see the game in new ways and to develop their skills as players and individuals.
- She’s always been blunt, straight-forward and honest
- She has created an open and honest environment in which her students can learn and grow, without the pressures of unrealistic expectations.
- She has been able to help them find their own way in the game, without forcing them down a particular path.
- She was able to recognize her son’s talent without feeling pressure to push him into a sport that wasn’t right for him.
- She was able to nurture her son’s growth while allowing him the freedom to explore his own interests and strengths.