Vaughn C. Williams is the husband of Kevin Conroy who was best known for giving voice in animated series of Batman. He passed away, aged 66, on Thursday, November 10, 2022, at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York. According to Vaughn C. Williams, the cause of death was intestinal cancer. For now, the actor’s health history is not available and so it remains unknown for how long he was suffering from the disease.
Kevin, social media is flooded with Tributes. Batman: TAS tweeted; “Devastating news. Kevin Conroy has passed away, at the age of 66.. Thank you for everything, Mr. Conroy. All the memories. Moments. For being Our Batman. Your kindness. For making an impact on all of our lives. For just being You. You will always be missed.. Forever Our Batman.”
Kevin always kept his personal life under wraps. His marriage was not revealed until he died. He was a very private person and rarely shared details about his life with others, opting instead to keep them to himself. As such, it was only after his death that the truth of his personal life was revealed.
Who Is Vaughn C. Williams?
- Vaughn C. Williams was the husband of Kevin Conroy.
- He is gay.
- He wrote that, “As a gay boy growing up in the 1950s and ’60s in a devoutly Catholic family, I’d grown adept at concealing parts of myself.”
- Kevin also said that he grew up as a gay son in a religious family.
- In addition to lending his voice to a number of video games, TV shows, and feature films in the DC Animated Universe, Conroy also played a number of minor characters in the series.
Vaughn C. Williams Age
- Vaughn C. Williams was born on November 30, 1955, in Westbury, New York, United States.
- He is 68 years old, as of 2023.
Who Was Kevin Conroy?
- Kevin Conroy is an actor best known for voicing Batman in numerous animated television shows, films, and video games.
- In a 2016 interview with The New York Times promoting the animated adaptation of The Killing Joke, Conroy revealed that he was gay.
- In 2022, Conroy wrote “Finding Batman,” a story that recounted his life and experiences as a gay man, as part of DC Comics’ Pride anthology.
- Conroy spoke about the discrimination he faced due to his homosexuality, which he had concealed throughout most of his career.
- Conroy was married to Vaughn C. Williams at the time of his death.
- He frequently appeared at comic book conventions, with his last convention appearance in Connecticut in July 2022.